Karen's Place
About Me


Name::K.A.S.
From::

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Montgomery the math man!
Sean in Orlando
Yay!
Spring at the Beach
Vegas 2005
Christmas 2004
Debbie's Wedding
good bye hurricanes!

Archives

October 2004
December 2004
February 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

Links

  • Bush-League
  • Musings
  • The OTHER Karen S
  • The Daily Mumps
  • Desire Authors
  • Shakespeare's Sister
  • Blogging Baby
  • Waiter Rant
  • Opinionistas
  • LKH
  • Crabby Cows

  • My Very Long Blogroll
  • . : Divas : .

    Technorati

    Enter:


    Sunday, May 08, 2005

    Happy Mother's Day! Happy Birthday Dad!

    Sunday, May 08, 2005

    Happy Mother's Day! Happy Birthday Dad!
    Current mood: sleepy


    Happy Mother's Day to all the moms and moms to be in the world. May you raise your children with love, integrity, and the ability to laugh - at the world around them, and at themselves. It's harder than it sounds.


    Happy Birthday Dad! I'll see you soon to count your grey hairs myself. A good share of them are due to me, it's the least I can do to see how many I gave you...

    A longish weekend is made longer when the people around you don't feel so good. On Thursday Samantha started coming down with a cold... a slight fever that faded overnight but then kicked into a full chest cough on Friday. She (and I) didn't get much sleep Friday night, but the cough seems to be the worst of it for her. Saturday we were all up early so Sean and I could go to Georgia for the day and work a golf tournament. Beautiful day, although it did take me even more than usual to face it. By last night, Samantha and Sean were both coughing their way thru the night - not, of course, on a schedule that would keep them miserably together but on one that had a 15 minute gap in between. I got back to sleep around 4:30, and am very much groggy this morning. My Mother's Day may not be complete without a nap.

    My own present from Montgomery and Samantha (taken on Sean's phone / camea - not the best camera I've ever worked with to be sure)


    My coffee maker has gone on disability, so I'm off to find a cup of brew and a new machine this morning. Must have my coffee!

    ---------------------------------------------

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home