Weekend
Sean had back to back tournaments this weekend - Jacksonville Saturday, Orlando Sunday. He should be home tonight though... yay!
I took the kids to Laura and Tim's for dinner last night. Tim is such a great cook. Grilled stuffed porkchops.... mmmm... making me hungry again to think about them. There's a few pictures on Flickr that I put up - I spent way to much time this morning playing with several different photo album programs. One only let's me put 12 pictures in an album unless I buy the registered version; one let's me use as many pictures as I want but it isn't as pretty; one makes great albums but puts them in 5 folders in 4 places on my pc, and when I try to upload it to my own server it becomes a serious pita. There went 2 hours of my life :/
Thilled my neighbors by using my new weedwacker at 9am this morning to. Go me! I can see my sidewalk now.
Tried not to watch the news so much this weekend. Still can't help but read all the news and blog listings recounting the daily horrors. There's a great piece on the "Physician who told Cheney to go F*ck Himself Lost his Home in Katrina, Detained, Cuffed by Cheney's M-16-carrying Goons" that was worth the time to read it; and if you didn't see my post earlier this week about Al Gore, CNN has now covered the story.
I don't think anyone's forgotten, but today is the 4 year anniversary of 9/11. Hug your loved ones.
I took the kids to Laura and Tim's for dinner last night. Tim is such a great cook. Grilled stuffed porkchops.... mmmm... making me hungry again to think about them. There's a few pictures on Flickr that I put up - I spent way to much time this morning playing with several different photo album programs. One only let's me put 12 pictures in an album unless I buy the registered version; one let's me use as many pictures as I want but it isn't as pretty; one makes great albums but puts them in 5 folders in 4 places on my pc, and when I try to upload it to my own server it becomes a serious pita. There went 2 hours of my life :/
Thilled my neighbors by using my new weedwacker at 9am this morning to. Go me! I can see my sidewalk now.
Tried not to watch the news so much this weekend. Still can't help but read all the news and blog listings recounting the daily horrors. There's a great piece on the "Physician who told Cheney to go F*ck Himself Lost his Home in Katrina, Detained, Cuffed by Cheney's M-16-carrying Goons" that was worth the time to read it; and if you didn't see my post earlier this week about Al Gore, CNN has now covered the story.
I don't think anyone's forgotten, but today is the 4 year anniversary of 9/11. Hug your loved ones.
---------------------------------------------


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home