Flickr
I've become strangely drawn to Flickr..
Refresh the "Everyeone's Photo's" page and you can see in thumbnail the photo's of thousands of people's photos being posted, as quickly as you can refresh them. Click a picture of the eifel tower and know that it was John's first glimpse of it. Click an oh-so-cute picture of a little girl in sunglasses and when you see the description realize it's in the "Louisville photo's" set - !!
It's like the the antithesis of the car wreck... you're stopping for what is 99% guaranteed to be a *happy* moment in someones life. And I like that. Imagining, what made this moment so happy for someone that they not only took a picture of it, but wanted to share it with someone else?
I thought at first it was weird. But now.. I've got to say, yes, I Flickr. My Flickr
Refresh the "Everyeone's Photo's" page and you can see in thumbnail the photo's of thousands of people's photos being posted, as quickly as you can refresh them. Click a picture of the eifel tower and know that it was John's first glimpse of it. Click an oh-so-cute picture of a little girl in sunglasses and when you see the description realize it's in the "Louisville photo's" set - !!
It's like the the antithesis of the car wreck... you're stopping for what is 99% guaranteed to be a *happy* moment in someones life. And I like that. Imagining, what made this moment so happy for someone that they not only took a picture of it, but wanted to share it with someone else?
I thought at first it was weird. But now.. I've got to say, yes, I Flickr. My Flickr
---------------------------------------------


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home