Karen's Place
About Me


Name::K.A.S.
From::

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

"I want to go to school"
Whew
Happy Birthday, Montgomery
Home again
Hot days, broken air conditioners
Montgomery graduates!
Hump Day
Just a couple o' Regular Guys
More Mother's Day
Happy Mother's Day! Happy Birthday Dad!

Archives

October 2004
December 2004
February 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

Links

  • Bush-League
  • Musings
  • The OTHER Karen S
  • The Daily Mumps
  • Desire Authors
  • Shakespeare's Sister
  • Blogging Baby
  • Waiter Rant
  • Opinionistas
  • LKH
  • Crabby Cows

  • My Very Long Blogroll
  • . : Divas : .

    Technorati

    Enter:


    Wednesday, June 08, 2005

    Wednesday's

    Wednesday, June 08, 2005

    Wednesday's

    "No race can prosper till it learns that there is as much dignity in tilling a field as in writing a poem."
    Booker T. Washington

    I don't know how that applies to anything really, I just felt like being inspired today.

    The week has sped by, with Montgomery in Space Camp at Kirby-Smith and Samantha starting school. The drive into town to drop Montgomery off and then later pick him up has so far seemed like a nice break in the day, and it's been a nice quiet time to listen to the news on NPR or a book on tape (I'll have to remember to keep one on hand - we're lucky to have such a great collection at the library).

    Monkey crawling on my back... going to stop and get her ready for school before she convinces me we're living in the zoo and I turn into one of the animals

    ---------------------------------------------

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home