Karen's Place
About Me


Name::K.A.S.
From::

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Samantha and her little people
Summer Solstice
Father's Day 2005
Flickr
Samantha
Montgomery
Pictures
Firefly returns
Wednesday's
"I want to go to school"

Archives

October 2004
December 2004
February 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

Links

  • Bush-League
  • Musings
  • The OTHER Karen S
  • The Daily Mumps
  • Desire Authors
  • Shakespeare's Sister
  • Blogging Baby
  • Waiter Rant
  • Opinionistas
  • LKH
  • Crabby Cows

  • My Very Long Blogroll
  • . : Divas : .

    Technorati

    Enter:


    Tuesday, June 28, 2005

    Family


    I'm getting ready for my sister's visit this weekend.... her, the husband, and their kids. Will be 13 - 25 people here at various times over the weekend, with most of them here on July 4th. Rain, rain go away!
    Samantha wanted to look at pictures this morning, and I found this picture from a few weeks ago... so many people I love in one place. I look as goofy as I always do in pictures, but that's ok... it's a picture of love.

    Today it's back to work - 3 logo's to get thru, and then hopefully this rain clears enough to take the kids out for a while. And more "getting ready for visitors" type stuff. Yesterday, Mike helped me get the "things that should go to the attic" actually *into* the attic. Today, it's playroom day. And if not today, definately tomorrow....

    ---------------------------------------------

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home