Karen's Place
About Me


Name::K.A.S.
From::

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Chiropractors
My grandmother
Fall TV
Polls
Weekend
Freedom March isn't so free
The Underwear Oracle
Much work to do today
The man who might have been president vs the man w...
Katrina Timeline

Archives

October 2004
December 2004
February 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

Links

  • Bush-League
  • Musings
  • The OTHER Karen S
  • The Daily Mumps
  • Desire Authors
  • Shakespeare's Sister
  • Blogging Baby
  • Waiter Rant
  • Opinionistas
  • LKH
  • Crabby Cows

  • My Very Long Blogroll
  • . : Divas : .

    Technorati

    Enter:


    Friday, September 16, 2005

    Don't be grumpy Mom

    I was driving back home after dropping Montgomery off at school today, and I hear Samantha from the backseat. “Don’t be grumpy Mom.”

    Ouch.

    I *have* been grumpy this morning, I realize. Montgomery drug his heels getting out of bed (he stayed up way to late Wednesday night reading, and didn’t get to sleep until almost 11 last night). He spent almost 30 minutes in the bathroom, and then didn’t have lunch money -although I gave him enough on Monday to last all week – we’re going to have to have an accounting talk later today about that. Traffic was the usual horrid dash into town and over the bridge. And I’d fussed at Samantha for … I don’t even remember what.

    But I also don’t want to be grumpy mom. So I slapped a smile and my face and said “OK Samantha, I won’t be grumpy today.”

    I won’t be. Even if it kills me.

    ---------------------------------------------

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home