Sleepy Sundays
So tired today. Not enough sleep the last few nights. Samantha has decided she's scared of her bedroom. Cries when we put her to bed, wants to "snuggle with Mommy in her bed". All night.
I'm starting to think there's a problem with that bedroom. Montgomery went thru the same thing when he was about 4 - in fact, he moved himself out of there by getting up at night and going to sleep in the guest room. Samantha still has a gate in her door so she can't get out by herself - and there's no where else to go either, since the only guest room now is at the other end of the house. But 3 nights in a row now she's done the "I'm scared of my bedroom" bit, and with it has woken up several times during the night crying for ... milk, potty, tissue, Mommy. I'm not sure if i need to redecorate or perform an exorcism.
Took Montgomery to see Serenity yesterday. Great movie, Joss Whedon does dialogue like no one else. Enjoyed it so much I ordered the printed script thru Amazon - really want to sit down and try to figure out *how* he does it. Montgomery liked it, even though he wasn't familiar with the storyline - he was a bit young for the series when it was on tv a few years ago.
Going to take the kids to the park for a bit and hope Samantha wears herself out enough to take a good nap. Then maybe I can take a good nap.
/sleep
I'm starting to think there's a problem with that bedroom. Montgomery went thru the same thing when he was about 4 - in fact, he moved himself out of there by getting up at night and going to sleep in the guest room. Samantha still has a gate in her door so she can't get out by herself - and there's no where else to go either, since the only guest room now is at the other end of the house. But 3 nights in a row now she's done the "I'm scared of my bedroom" bit, and with it has woken up several times during the night crying for ... milk, potty, tissue, Mommy. I'm not sure if i need to redecorate or perform an exorcism.
Took Montgomery to see Serenity yesterday. Great movie, Joss Whedon does dialogue like no one else. Enjoyed it so much I ordered the printed script thru Amazon - really want to sit down and try to figure out *how* he does it. Montgomery liked it, even though he wasn't familiar with the storyline - he was a bit young for the series when it was on tv a few years ago.
Going to take the kids to the park for a bit and hope Samantha wears herself out enough to take a good nap. Then maybe I can take a good nap.
/sleep
---------------------------------------------


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home