Tammy
Tropical Storm Tammy is steaming along out in the Atlantic. Was about 195 miles SE of us this morning, moving ... NW. Landfall late tonight they're saying. Luckily, a very minimal storm at this point, and projected to stay this way. Dr. Jeff Masters thinks :
"Intensification into a hurricane is not expected, and would be a major surprise, due to the high wind shear. It is more likely that the center will move onshore tonight, limiting Tammy's maximum winds to 50 mph. In any case, the primary threat from Tammy will be from her rains." I need to clear out the drainage ditch today to get ready for the rain, it's filled with silt and leaves over the summer... anything more than 2" of rain would end up overflowing and making an icky mess out of my backyard. And put up the patio furniture. Take down the umbrella. Etc.
Guess I'd better get to it, it's not getting done by itself. Where are my yard fairies when I need them?
"Intensification into a hurricane is not expected, and would be a major surprise, due to the high wind shear. It is more likely that the center will move onshore tonight, limiting Tammy's maximum winds to 50 mph. In any case, the primary threat from Tammy will be from her rains." I need to clear out the drainage ditch today to get ready for the rain, it's filled with silt and leaves over the summer... anything more than 2" of rain would end up overflowing and making an icky mess out of my backyard. And put up the patio furniture. Take down the umbrella. Etc.
Guess I'd better get to it, it's not getting done by itself. Where are my yard fairies when I need them?
![]() | You scored as River Tam. The Fugitive. You are clever and dangerous, which is a nasty combination. The fact you are crazy too just adds to your charm. They did bad things to you, but you know their secrets. They will regret how they made you.
Which Serenity character are you? created with QuizFarm.com |
---------------------------------------------



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home