Work, work, work, work, play
More work than usual on my desk for a Friday. The phone was silent most of the morning, so at least I did manage to get thru my emails before 9. Then it started ringing, and has hardly stopped.
Hoping to have my desk clear before I get Samantha at 1, so we can have some fun instead of the usual 45 mintues of her watching cartoons while I keep working. Then it's off to get Montgomery, and the weekend starts. Nothing much planned; watching the weather to see if we're going to get anything more than some rain. The news this am was telling us we could have gusts this afternoon up to 50 mph... ??? More watching the skies, and the trees.
If you haven't seen "Serenity" yet... WHY??
You can watch the first 9 minutes in fullscreen on your pc at this site. I wish they'd shown the next 2 minutes as well, since I think meeting Mal and his crew is a more satisfying scene, but the opening is also great. So go see it at the theatres and see what you've been missing!
The White House is (duh) denying Bush said God told him to invade Iraq and Afghanistan. I guess you have to decide who you trust more, a trusted news organization or our president. Sadly, I think it's about 50-50 for most people. More like 90-10 for me. The only doubt I have is whether Dubya needed voices in his head to push him to the insanity, or if he was already crazy enough without them.
Hoping to have my desk clear before I get Samantha at 1, so we can have some fun instead of the usual 45 mintues of her watching cartoons while I keep working. Then it's off to get Montgomery, and the weekend starts. Nothing much planned; watching the weather to see if we're going to get anything more than some rain. The news this am was telling us we could have gusts this afternoon up to 50 mph... ??? More watching the skies, and the trees.
If you haven't seen "Serenity" yet... WHY??
You can watch the first 9 minutes in fullscreen on your pc at this site. I wish they'd shown the next 2 minutes as well, since I think meeting Mal and his crew is a more satisfying scene, but the opening is also great. So go see it at the theatres and see what you've been missing!
The White House is (duh) denying Bush said God told him to invade Iraq and Afghanistan. I guess you have to decide who you trust more, a trusted news organization or our president. Sadly, I think it's about 50-50 for most people. More like 90-10 for me. The only doubt I have is whether Dubya needed voices in his head to push him to the insanity, or if he was already crazy enough without them.
---------------------------------------------


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home