Halloween music
Is there really any Halloween music? I don't mean the cheesey cassettes of creaking doors, wolves howling, and high-pitched screaming that you pick up on the endcap for $4.99. But actual songs about Halloween, with music and lyrics and such.
I can't find any. So I'm listening to other holiday music.
Someone go pick my mom up off the floor, she probably just passed out reading that it's still October and I've got the Christmas cd's playing.
Sis, "Oh, Holy Night" never sounded so good.
I can't find any. So I'm listening to other holiday music.
Someone go pick my mom up off the floor, she probably just passed out reading that it's still October and I've got the Christmas cd's playing.
Sis, "Oh, Holy Night" never sounded so good.
---------------------------------------------


1 Comments:
Heck yes, there are lots of songs about Halloween. Here are just a few:
Lambert, Hendricks and Ross - Halloween Spooks (1962)
Wade Denning & Kay Lande - Halloween (1969)
Tom T. Hall - Halloween Is (1979)
Hap Palmer - Have a Good Time on Halloween Night (1971)
Bill Buchanan - The Night Before Halloween (1962)
Sue Schnitzer - Halloween Party
Wade Denning and Kay Lande - Halloween Dance
Lynn Freeman Olson - I Can't Wait 'Til it's Halloween
Lou Rawls - This is the Night
You can download most of these at http://scarstuff.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
<< Home