Little Bronco Fan

Peeking out of my cave here...
One of the dozen ways I've fallen behind the past month is putting up pictures. And once I fall behind, it becomes "Ugh - I'm so far behind - I'll do it tomorrow...."
And then tomorrow becomes next week, and next thing you know it's been a month with no pictures. Grrr!
I know I'll have many, many pictures to put up when I get back from my trip next weekend, so I'm trying to get caught up before I go. So here's one from a few weeks ago to show you I'm trying!
I've also got three websites to update, a newsletter to publish, a short story to finish, and a months worth of invoicing sitting on my desk waiting to be done.
Sounds to me like a very good time to go snuggle with the Bronco Fan and read "The Missing Piece Meets The Big O".
---------------------------------------------


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home