Karen's Place
About Me


Name::K.A.S.
From::

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Goodbye friends
Cleanliness
One of the many reasons ...
Happy birthday Laura
Little Bronco Fan
Good health fairy, where are you
Creepin' back to good health
Why does Barbie need a dog that poops?
Producing a Flawed Product
Labor Day plans

Archives

October 2004
December 2004
February 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

Links

  • Bush-League
  • Musings
  • The OTHER Karen S
  • The Daily Mumps
  • Desire Authors
  • Shakespeare's Sister
  • Blogging Baby
  • Waiter Rant
  • Opinionistas
  • LKH
  • Crabby Cows

  • My Very Long Blogroll
  • . : Divas : .

    Technorati

    Enter:


    Tuesday, October 10, 2006

    What are you reading?

    I haven't had tons of time to read the last week - a few pages here and there between the house sanitizing and the carpool and the work and the writing - yay, the writing has been happening again! But I've got about 20 books in my "books I really want to read" pile, another 100 or so in the TBR, and three I checked out from the library a week ago and haven't touched yet. Something I do way too often - check out books I know I don't have time to read. But they look so good! Like a big fat juicy peach sitting on the shelf begging me to come along and take a nibble, and I just can't pass it up. Tasty.

    Right now I've got "Dusk" by Tim Lebbon sitting at by my bed waiting to be picked up and devoured. My hand keeps wandering to pick it up, and I'm promising myself as soon as I finish this short story I can do it. So it's sort of a carrot and stick thing. Finish writing my story and I'll let myself read it. Since I usually have very little self control, we'll see if I can actually hold out until it's done.

    Read any good books lately?

    ---------------------------------------------

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Angela's Designs said...

    I'm reading Diva JAC's latest print release. I got to read part of it long ago in crit group, so not surprised I'm enjoying it.

    16/10/06 2:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home