Karen's Place
About Me


Name::K.A.S.
From::

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Halloween music
Just like Daddy
Who are you?
On Fence Building
Travelin' days
What are you reading?
Goodbye friends
Cleanliness
One of the many reasons ...
Happy birthday Laura

Archives

October 2004
December 2004
February 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

Links

  • Bush-League
  • Musings
  • The OTHER Karen S
  • The Daily Mumps
  • Desire Authors
  • Shakespeare's Sister
  • Blogging Baby
  • Waiter Rant
  • Opinionistas
  • LKH
  • Crabby Cows

  • My Very Long Blogroll
  • . : Divas : .

    Technorati

    Enter:


    Thursday, October 26, 2006

    Very Short Stories

    This link is going 'round the blogs, but I was laughing out loud at some of these so I just had to share.

    Very Short Stories - actually, 6 word stories.

    Such as :
    "Longed for him. Got him. Shit.
    - Margaret Atwood"
    and
    "TIME MACHINE REACHES FUTURE!!! … nobody there …
    - Harry Harrison"

    Follow the link if you're entertained enough to want more.

    The kids are off school tomorrow - weather make-up day, for those hurricanes we didn't get this year - so it's feeling a bit like Friday around here. A busy one - my desk is still buried. I can see the piles much more clearly than usual, since I'm sitting on an excercise ball and my eyes are about 6 inches higher than the desk surface. Will let you know tomorrow if this really helped my back. I think I'm going to need a shorter desk if it does.

    Listening to : Nirvana - Nevermind

    ---------------------------------------------

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home