Karen's Place
About Me


Name::K.A.S.
From::

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Why does Barbie need a dog that poops?
Producing a Flawed Product
Labor Day plans
Wednesdays child is full of woe
Tea is better for you than water -
Let's Say Thanks
"I wish..."
Blogger Beta
Friday Techie Facts
How Karen lost her groove

Archives

October 2004
December 2004
February 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

Links

  • Bush-League
  • Musings
  • The OTHER Karen S
  • The Daily Mumps
  • Desire Authors
  • Shakespeare's Sister
  • Blogging Baby
  • Waiter Rant
  • Opinionistas
  • LKH
  • Crabby Cows

  • My Very Long Blogroll
  • . : Divas : .

    Technorati

    Enter:


    Tuesday, September 26, 2006

    Creepin' back to good health

    Got my voice back this morning, yay. I sound like a barfly from Tennessee, one who's been drinkin' and smokin' since she could walk, but at least I can carry on a conversation. My daughter wants to know when I'll get *my* voice back - she seems convinced I somehow got back someone else by mistake. The antibiotics have finally beaten down the strep. Unfortunately my headache is back.

    Montgomery is still home from school - today, it's a stomach bug. Or something he ate. Either way the symtoms are the same - him in bed, me scrubbing carpet and every inch of his bathroom. Poor kid. (Although I was saying poor me when I was cleaning at 5am.) He's perked up a bit in the last hour; hope he's back on his feet by tomorrow.

    Only three days til Sean leaves for Palm Springs. I hope we can all be healthy for a day - dare I ask for two?? - before he leaves.

    Went to the chiro this am and was shocked to realize it's the last week of September. Samantha's preschool was setting out their pumpkin patch. Fall really snuck up on me this year.

    ---------------------------------------------

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home