Carpal Tunnel?
After 6 weeks of my right wrist / arm being sore, I am finally over it enough to spend part of the morning googling it. And most everything is pointing to carpal tunnel syndrome.
Ick.
I've had much more computer work the last few days than I've had most of the summer - actually, I spent a very large part of the summer afk. And now that I'm back at the mouse and keyboard, after 2 hours my arm is throbbing, burning, aching.
I'm going to look up some stretches and exercises. Hope it helps.
Ick.
I've had much more computer work the last few days than I've had most of the summer - actually, I spent a very large part of the summer afk. And now that I'm back at the mouse and keyboard, after 2 hours my arm is throbbing, burning, aching.
I'm going to look up some stretches and exercises. Hope it helps.
---------------------------------------------


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home