Fall yet?
I can almost believe it's fall today. Samantha and I walked over to the park and she did the monkey thing for an hour. The sky is overcast, and it's still humid and 75ish, but every now and then a cool breeze would blow thru the jungle gym. Not strong, just enough to make you lift your face to the wind and hope it continued. Fall hasn't really come to us yet, but I'm looking eagerly for that fist cool night where I can open windows to temperatures cooler than my inside air.
Sean will be coming home tonight - yay! The house seems empty when he's gone this long. I'm a private person, and really don't mind solitude - if you can call it solitude when there's 2 kids around. So it's not that I want people around because I'm lonely. I just want my husband home. And he soon will be.
Sean will be coming home tonight - yay! The house seems empty when he's gone this long. I'm a private person, and really don't mind solitude - if you can call it solitude when there's 2 kids around. So it's not that I want people around because I'm lonely. I just want my husband home. And he soon will be.
---------------------------------------------


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home