Difficult day
Yesterday was a tough day. Samantha's follow up at her dr for her eye did not go well, and the dr sent us down to Nemours Children's Hospital to see a pediatric opthamologist.
Right now she has some damage to the left cornea that is interferring with her vision. She's on a different medication, every 2 hours for the next 4 days, and he'll recheck her then.
I'm trying to learn as much as I can about her condition, so I can at least know what questions to ask when we go back.
It's going to be a long weekend.
~~~~~~~~~~
On a happier note - Sean's bday is today. The man I love will be 'older' than me until I catch up again in December. I love to call him an old man during that 5 month gap.
We're having lunch with his family at 1, then we're supposed to go out tonight. We may just do dinner and cut the night short - depends on how Samantha is feeling, and if she settles down for the sitter easily.
For now - off to shop. What do you get the man who has only one hobby (golf), and gets every golf goodie he would ever want - and more - through his work connections?
I'll let you know as soon as I figure it out.
Right now she has some damage to the left cornea that is interferring with her vision. She's on a different medication, every 2 hours for the next 4 days, and he'll recheck her then.
I'm trying to learn as much as I can about her condition, so I can at least know what questions to ask when we go back.
It's going to be a long weekend.
~~~~~~~~~~
On a happier note - Sean's bday is today. The man I love will be 'older' than me until I catch up again in December. I love to call him an old man during that 5 month gap.
We're having lunch with his family at 1, then we're supposed to go out tonight. We may just do dinner and cut the night short - depends on how Samantha is feeling, and if she settles down for the sitter easily.
For now - off to shop. What do you get the man who has only one hobby (golf), and gets every golf goodie he would ever want - and more - through his work connections?
I'll let you know as soon as I figure it out.
---------------------------------------------


3 Comments:
ooh, sad to hear about your girl. I pray that it improves.
Hope things go well with your girl.
I’m sorry to hear about Samantha’s eye, Karen. I hope all goes well and the news is good.
Post a Comment
<< Home