The Montgomery genes carry on
Driving home tonight, the conversation in our car.
Hubby : You're Little Miss Attitude tonight.
Daughter (with the full I'm-four-and-I'm-the-princess-scorn): I am NOT Little Miss Attitude.
Me : Samantha, say "I am NOT Little Miss Attitude" again.
Daughter : "I am NOT little Miss Attitude Again."
It took four years, but there it is - proof that no matter how far from the Montgomery family dinner table I take her, she is still my grandfather's great-granddaughter. And my fathers granddaughter. And, I say with pride, my daughter. 100%.
Hubby : You're Little Miss Attitude tonight.
Daughter (with the full I'm-four-and-I'm-the-princess-scorn): I am NOT Little Miss Attitude.
Me : Samantha, say "I am NOT Little Miss Attitude" again.
Daughter : "I am NOT little Miss Attitude Again."
It took four years, but there it is - proof that no matter how far from the Montgomery family dinner table I take her, she is still my grandfather's great-granddaughter. And my fathers granddaughter. And, I say with pride, my daughter. 100%.
---------------------------------------------


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home