Leaving for the weekend
Heading down to Orlando for the weekend in a few hours - taking the kids to Universal, and I get to enjoy a few days of maid service. I think I like the maid service more than the roller coasters these days, hah. My happy happy for the day was when I called and asked if they had free wifi, and was told yes - and that I should be able to access it from our room as well as the lobby. Should be a fun weekend!
So we get free wifi, maid service, a pool someone else cleaned, pizza for dinner at least once, and some park time. Should be a great weekend!
So we get free wifi, maid service, a pool someone else cleaned, pizza for dinner at least once, and some park time. Should be a great weekend!
---------------------------------------------


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home