Happy Thanksgiving Day
I hope you're having a wonderful Thanksgiving with your friends and family, wherever you may be spending it!
Mom, Dad and Mike were here in time for dinner last night. We spent a few quiet hours before Deborah and Robert got here at 10:30, and sat up talking til well after 1.
Samantha had me up and down quite a bit during the night, and I was up to stay by 7. Three pies are made, and the stuffing as well. The giblets are simmering for the gravy. There were a few tense moments when the turkey was still frozen, but mom came thru with a tip for sink thawing and all is well. One whole turkey and one boneless breast are now roasting in the oven. If things stay on schedule (HA!) we'll be eating by 5:30ish.
Shower time, then I need to feed the gang lunch. Then more time in the kitchen!
Mom, Dad and Mike were here in time for dinner last night. We spent a few quiet hours before Deborah and Robert got here at 10:30, and sat up talking til well after 1.
Samantha had me up and down quite a bit during the night, and I was up to stay by 7. Three pies are made, and the stuffing as well. The giblets are simmering for the gravy. There were a few tense moments when the turkey was still frozen, but mom came thru with a tip for sink thawing and all is well. One whole turkey and one boneless breast are now roasting in the oven. If things stay on schedule (HA!) we'll be eating by 5:30ish.
Shower time, then I need to feed the gang lunch. Then more time in the kitchen!
---------------------------------------------


1 Comments:
I got a great day line up, thanks, hope you have a good Thanksgiving too.
http://happy.thanksgiving.customsigngenerator.com
Post a Comment
<< Home