Karen's Place
About Me


Name::K.A.S.
From::

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Cars and husbands
High Noon Challenge
What Your Name Means
Geekly News and such
Samantha gets creative
"Commander in Chief"
Anti-War sermons now put churches on the IRS watch...
Mondays.It's beautiful out, and I've got my window...
Made my first homeade Pumpkin Spice Espresso.If th...
Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte

Archives

October 2004
December 2004
February 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

Links

  • Bush-League
  • Musings
  • The OTHER Karen S
  • The Daily Mumps
  • Desire Authors
  • Shakespeare's Sister
  • Blogging Baby
  • Waiter Rant
  • Opinionistas
  • LKH
  • Crabby Cows

  • My Very Long Blogroll
  • . : Divas : .

    Technorati

    Enter:


    Wednesday, November 16, 2005

    I love my family!

    And they're coming to see me!!
    My oldest brother David is coming to see me today, with my newest sister (his wife) Becca and their son Alec (Ace). You'll be seeing mostly links to pictures here the next week, I plan on Flickr'ing much while they're here. Probably not much actual blogging unless they sleep more than I think they do :)

    They'll be here til next Tuesday; Wednesday Mom, Dad, youngest brother Mike, lil' sister Deborah, and newest brother Robert will be here.

    We'll do lots of pictures of that too, especailly while Deb gets drafted once again to ad depth and brilliance to my Christmas tree.

    I'm supposed to be chasing dust bunnies. Better get back to it.
    Ciao !

    ---------------------------------------------

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home