Karen's Place
About Me


Name::K.A.S.
From::

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

"Commander in Chief"
Anti-War sermons now put churches on the IRS watch...
Mondays.It's beautiful out, and I've got my window...
Made my first homeade Pumpkin Spice Espresso.If th...
Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
Reading
Bourbon
Healthy food
Positive start to today
/yawn

Archives

October 2004
December 2004
February 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

Links

  • Bush-League
  • Musings
  • The OTHER Karen S
  • The Daily Mumps
  • Desire Authors
  • Shakespeare's Sister
  • Blogging Baby
  • Waiter Rant
  • Opinionistas
  • LKH
  • Crabby Cows

  • My Very Long Blogroll
  • . : Divas : .

    Technorati

    Enter:


    Wednesday, November 09, 2005

    Samantha gets creative


    Samantha gets creative
    Originally uploaded by ksteele2.
    Samantha gets creative
    I'm not sure what she was making or thinking, but I thought it was cool that she had them lined up at the midpoint, making a stair-step pattern.

    Kids are neat when they do things like this while your back is turned, instead of trying to kill the dog.

    ---------------------------------------------

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Eva Gale said...

    You know she is so smart, thinking of that. That's a pretty logical thought process to see how that needed to be made.

    I let mine use leggos and mega blocks all the time to build their spatial and fine motor skills.

    Doggie is doing great! Kiddos and I adore him. He's such a goof.

    9/11/05 8:17 PM  
    Blogger Angela's Designs said...

    Seeing patterns of colors and such... cool. I love seeing creativity in the making in children's thought processes. I went to school to be a teacher but haven't been spending much time in the schools these last few years. Miss it sometimes.

    13/11/05 7:11 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home