Karen's Place
About Me


Name::K.A.S.
From::

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Sony Librie eBook Reader
More Gmail love
Currently...
Word Cloud
Young Adults
My reading blahs are lifted.
Sunday morning happy thoughts
Super Bowl weekend...
Luxary
Oscar day

Archives

October 2004
December 2004
February 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

Links

  • Bush-League
  • Musings
  • The OTHER Karen S
  • The Daily Mumps
  • Desire Authors
  • Shakespeare's Sister
  • Blogging Baby
  • Waiter Rant
  • Opinionistas
  • LKH
  • Crabby Cows

  • My Very Long Blogroll
  • . : Divas : .

    Technorati

    Enter:


    Tuesday, February 14, 2006

    My first finalist! And Happy Valentines Day to you!

    The Best First Meeting contest at Romance Diva's has entered the second stage. And the six finalists are :
    And the finalists are...

    Steamy Section:
    THE REBOUND GUY - JAC / Bernadette
    TONIGHT, FOREVER - Karen / Diva Karen
    THE LORD HELPS THOSE... - Keziah Hill

    Mainstream Section
    JUST ONE NIGHT - Diva Jenna
    UN-BREAK MY HEART - AJ
    A KIND DECEIVER - Eliza

    Gratz to the other finalists, and to everyone who entered - this contest had some serious talent in it. When I started reading the other entries, I didn't expect to see myself in the finalist group at all. And was doubly excited that I was!

    Now I've got a day to make revisions before this goes off to the final judge - for the steamy entries, that is an editor at Siren Publishing. Which means my first chance to put my work before the professionals.

    Happy Valentines Day to you!

    ---------------------------------------------

    11 Comments:

    Blogger Deborah said...

    Congrats sis!!! I'm so proud!

    Now, not to bug you or anything, but does this thing have an ending yet? :)

    I know it's gonna win. I can feel it.

    14/2/06 5:06 PM  
    Blogger Elisa said...

    Congrats!!! Such awesome news. :) Good luck!

    14/2/06 5:23 PM  
    Blogger Lynn said...

    Congrats and good luck!

    14/2/06 10:49 PM  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    Congrats on finaling! Good luck in the next round.

    15/2/06 7:33 AM  
    Blogger Two Voices Publishing said...

    Congratulations Karen! I loved your entry!

    15/2/06 9:21 AM  
    Blogger Shawn said...

    TONIGHT, FOREVER was your entry? I loved it! It was freaking awesome! I can't wait for it to be published so I can read the whole thing! Congrats! You totally deserve it!

    15/2/06 11:31 AM  
    Blogger Shelli Stevens said...

    I loved it Karen! Congrats on finaling. You deserve it!

    16/2/06 12:19 AM  
    Blogger Loribelle Hunt said...

    Congrats Karen!

    16/2/06 2:23 AM  
    Blogger April said...

    Congrats!!! And good luck with the final judge!!!

    16/2/06 12:51 PM  
    Blogger Kristen Painter said...

    Congrats!

    16/2/06 6:03 PM  
    Blogger Angela's Designs said...

    Congrats!

    21/2/06 12:37 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home