Sunday morning happy thoughts
Things that give me feel-goods :
the warm body of my husband snoring lightly beside me
the cheerful girlish voice saying "Mom, the sun's up, it's time to get up"
the son who helps me out when I'm not feeling my best.
fresh coffee in my favorite, very chipped, last of its set mug
the wireless router that lets me roam the house trying to find the most comfortable spot to stay connected
the husband that said "we have a wireless router?" last night
a stinky dog that lick my feet and make me say ewww... Pal!
text messages from sis reminding me of things I've forgotten, that she knows I've forgotten, that would make me feel bad when I remember I've forgotten them. Thanks to her, I remembered in time ;)
email from people I haven't heard from in a while
online photo albums, as long as I don't have to log in to see them
the sun shining on the overgrown bush outside my bedroom sliding door. Overgrown is good, since it keeps me from seeing the neglected pool on the otherside.
"Mom, I love you" - even when it comes after I've just been scolding.
finding just the right word for just the right time
Love, hugs and kisses, family, friends.
This one gave me a nice false sense of having a role in the political future of our country :

Get your position here
All About Romance has the interim results from the 2005 readers poll up. I was suprised this year at how few books on this list I've read. I guess my 2005 reading was much less romance-heavy than my usual reading. Or, less traditional at least. Quite a few books I read were more sci-fi, fantasy, paranormal, or romantica. With a few exceptions, those categories aren't represented highly in this poll.
I'm going to put holds on some of these from the library, and see if they strike my intrest. Nothing in my TBR pile seems to these days. I need a kickstart - my 2006 books read list is looking pretty light so far.
the warm body of my husband snoring lightly beside me
the cheerful girlish voice saying "Mom, the sun's up, it's time to get up"
the son who helps me out when I'm not feeling my best.
fresh coffee in my favorite, very chipped, last of its set mug
the wireless router that lets me roam the house trying to find the most comfortable spot to stay connected
the husband that said "we have a wireless router?" last night
a stinky dog that lick my feet and make me say ewww... Pal!
text messages from sis reminding me of things I've forgotten, that she knows I've forgotten, that would make me feel bad when I remember I've forgotten them. Thanks to her, I remembered in time ;)
email from people I haven't heard from in a while
online photo albums, as long as I don't have to log in to see them
the sun shining on the overgrown bush outside my bedroom sliding door. Overgrown is good, since it keeps me from seeing the neglected pool on the otherside.
"Mom, I love you" - even when it comes after I've just been scolding.
finding just the right word for just the right time
Love, hugs and kisses, family, friends.
This one gave me a nice false sense of having a role in the political future of our country :
Get your position here
All About Romance has the interim results from the 2005 readers poll up. I was suprised this year at how few books on this list I've read. I guess my 2005 reading was much less romance-heavy than my usual reading. Or, less traditional at least. Quite a few books I read were more sci-fi, fantasy, paranormal, or romantica. With a few exceptions, those categories aren't represented highly in this poll.
I'm going to put holds on some of these from the library, and see if they strike my intrest. Nothing in my TBR pile seems to these days. I need a kickstart - my 2006 books read list is looking pretty light so far.
---------------------------------------------


3 Comments:
How sweet. I love your list. :)
Nice list. My kids do that I love you thing right after punishment too. lol
I moved you up in the line of succession. ;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home