Currently...
current clothing: Black leggings, blue and white well worn flannel shirt.
current hair: red, shoulder lenght, much curls
current mood: happy
current refreshment: coffee, black and strong
current annoyance: that I don't have 30 hours in my day to do everything I'd like to be able to
current avoidance: yardwork
current smell: vanilla and brown sugar skin lotion
current thing you ought to be doing: (see avoidance)
current thing or things on your wall: 3 calendars - life, writing, goals. Pictures of my kids and husband.
current IM/person you're talking to: Samantha (no one else is up yet!)
current jewelry: wedding ring, engagement ring, anniversary ring from 3 years ago, gold hoop earrings
current book: just finished Bad Boys Ahoy 2 days ago, haven't found anything else to suck me in since
current worry: no worries :)
current favorite celebrity: I ended my celebrity watcher days back in my teens when I realized most of them are weirder than anyone I know in real life
current obsession: getting organized.
current love: chai tea. yumm.
current longing: two hours of guilt free peace, quiet, and alone time
current disappointment: My RWA membership is stuck in backlog hell
current lyric in your head: It's such a bittersweet symphony this life...
current music: Saturday morning kiddie cartoons - Do Re Mi's (ugh)
current favorite book: Bad Boys Ahoy! by Sylvia Day
current favorite movie: Serenity. (geek r me)
current wish: peace on earth... to much? How about "to write the best damn books I can, one book at a time"
current happy thing: coffee... coffee... coffee...
current undergarments: eep. Hey, I just woke up 2 hours ago, and it's Saturday!
current desktop picture: the undulating chocolate satin of the web site I'm designing
current plans for tonight/weekend: none!
So what are you currently doing?
current hair: red, shoulder lenght, much curls
current mood: happy
current refreshment: coffee, black and strong
current annoyance: that I don't have 30 hours in my day to do everything I'd like to be able to
current avoidance: yardwork
current smell: vanilla and brown sugar skin lotion
current thing you ought to be doing: (see avoidance)
current thing or things on your wall: 3 calendars - life, writing, goals. Pictures of my kids and husband.
current IM/person you're talking to: Samantha (no one else is up yet!)
current jewelry: wedding ring, engagement ring, anniversary ring from 3 years ago, gold hoop earrings
current book: just finished Bad Boys Ahoy 2 days ago, haven't found anything else to suck me in since
current worry: no worries :)
current favorite celebrity: I ended my celebrity watcher days back in my teens when I realized most of them are weirder than anyone I know in real life
current obsession: getting organized.
current love: chai tea. yumm.
current longing: two hours of guilt free peace, quiet, and alone time
current disappointment: My RWA membership is stuck in backlog hell
current lyric in your head: It's such a bittersweet symphony this life...
current music: Saturday morning kiddie cartoons - Do Re Mi's (ugh)
current favorite book: Bad Boys Ahoy! by Sylvia Day
current favorite movie: Serenity. (geek r me)
current wish: peace on earth... to much? How about "to write the best damn books I can, one book at a time"
current happy thing: coffee... coffee... coffee...
current undergarments: eep. Hey, I just woke up 2 hours ago, and it's Saturday!
current desktop picture: the undulating chocolate satin of the web site I'm designing
current plans for tonight/weekend: none!
So what are you currently doing?
---------------------------------------------


4 Comments:
gonna have to do this lol
Hey, a tag I can do! lol. I just got in, and I'm on my way out again, but I'll do this later today or tomorrow.
Ooo very fun! A currently list. I've never seen that.
Thanks lol. I was going to go tag Shelly, but you beat me too it lol! Ah well, off to find the next victim. :D
Post a Comment
<< Home