Super Bowl weekend...
How I'll spend at least part of the weekend :

Ok really, I won't be in front of the tv all weekend - I'm going to write some. Sean finally (!) asked to read the current work last night. I'll probably indulge him.
But Super Bowl Sunday, that picture will be accurate. The commercials should be good, even if the game itself isn't.
Go Seahawks!
Ok really, I won't be in front of the tv all weekend - I'm going to write some. Sean finally (!) asked to read the current work last night. I'll probably indulge him.
But Super Bowl Sunday, that picture will be accurate. The commercials should be good, even if the game itself isn't.
Go Seahawks!
---------------------------------------------


5 Comments:
Ah, cute cartoon!
I could never let my husband read what I've written. I can't explain why, though, except maybe I'm afraid he'll read it and tell me it's horrible.
I love the Super Bowl commercials!
I love the cartoon! That was me last night. My DH is great at catching typos and stuff, but he really only likes books about super heroes or knights and if my stories don't have that I think he's bored.
You've gotta tell me about the game. I don't get to watch it since I'm stuck here!!!!!
OMG I can't believe I found another Seahawk fan! What with all the dirty refs out there and all, I figured the entire world was Steeler fans!
Post a Comment
<< Home