Luxary
I was distracted yesterday thinking about luxary. I saw an ad for a condo about a mile and a half from here that would be just about my dream home. It's a condo in Jax beach. 4 bedroom, seperate office, 3700 square feet, oh and $2.5 million furnished. Beautiful views like

from many windows. Yes, that would be luxary.
But that's pretty extreme luxary. I think a more modest luxary would be ... maid service once a month. Or an occasional dinner out that didn't involve sports bars. Even sleeping in past 6:30 once or twice a month.
What would be a luxary to you?

from many windows. Yes, that would be luxary.
But that's pretty extreme luxary. I think a more modest luxary would be ... maid service once a month. Or an occasional dinner out that didn't involve sports bars. Even sleeping in past 6:30 once or twice a month.
What would be a luxary to you?
---------------------------------------------


2 Comments:
YOu know I didn't know Jax had a beach!! heee. jic.
Well, I had a dream about my dream home. haha. It on an acre, you come in the entrance, open space, large winding stairs up one side, upstairs was an adult get away. Downstairs had a several rooms, a couple with an ensuite and WIR. It opens out the back onto a patio. It was an awesome house that i hope to one day own. Thougout this dream I felt like I was in my mid 30s. I knew my daughter was in her teens and stuff. So...maybe...
I dreamt about my first house (amazinly) when I was 14. I went through it with my high school friend and when I went house shopping, I saw the house and was amazed that it was EXACTLY the same as my dream. Needless to say, we got the house...then sold it when I got preggers for a bigger house. haha.
I love that picture. I could just jump right into it.
Post a Comment
<< Home