Happy St. Patrick's Day
I'll be on the road on Friday, so I'll wish you all the luck of the Irish today.
May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
---------------------------------------------


3 Comments:
Love the St. Patty's theme!
Happy St. Patrick's Day! May you find your fortune at the end of the rainbow. *g*
Happy St. Patricks Day to you too! Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day! I tried to get back to yours but got blocked for some reason. Yay, I'm back in!
Post a Comment
<< Home