Karen's Place
About Me


Name::K.A.S.
From::

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Did I loose?
Yay!  I've been waiting for this one.   And if I d...
I just visited Dublin.
Chat tonight with Ellora's Cave authors!
Five Guilty Pleasures
TBR
A week full of ... what?
My first finalist! And Happy Valentines Day to you!
Sony Librie eBook Reader
More Gmail love

Archives

October 2004
December 2004
February 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

Links

  • Bush-League
  • Musings
  • The OTHER Karen S
  • The Daily Mumps
  • Desire Authors
  • Shakespeare's Sister
  • Blogging Baby
  • Waiter Rant
  • Opinionistas
  • LKH
  • Crabby Cows

  • My Very Long Blogroll
  • . : Divas : .

    Technorati

    Enter:


    Thursday, March 02, 2006

    I've got a case of the Thursdays

    Seen "Office Space"? The part where an office worker says to Peter “Uh-oh! Sounds like somebody's got a case of the Mondays!"

    I've got a case of the Thursdays.

    My in-box is overflowing, my outbox is empty. Grumpy male child overslept, and happy girl child wants to play Cinderella. "Mommy, why is her step mommy always grumpy?" Probably because it was Thursday.

    Golf tournament this weekend, and I just finished paperwork from the last one.

    Laptop still dead, which is keeping me from escaping to my writing room.

    House is a disaster. When hubby was out of town for 5 days, I cleaned it from end to end. Took 2 days for it to become an OSHA nightmare. Only took that long because hubby slept the first day.

    Pool needs to be cleaned, I can't see the turtle through the murky water in his tank, and the dog stinks.

    My coffee is cold.

    I think I'm going to start with the coffee, and go from there. But yeah, I have a case of the Thursdays. Not nearly as much fun as having a case of the Fridays.
    I'm going to look at this picture and tell myself it will be Friday soon. If I can just survive the Thrusday.

    ---------------------------------------------

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home