30 boxes
Someone sent me a link to a nice web based calendar. I played around a few minutes today, and it has some possibilities.
30 boxes
I don't like that it won't give me a mini-calendar badge to put in a web template, which would then show a month-at-a-glance. It will generate a month list, but ... it doesn't LOOK like a calendar.
It would work great for people who need to share a calendar and want to be able to see who's doing what/when. I can't get Sean to even make a schedule; the chances of him making one, writing the information down, and then actually keeping with it are ... Nil.
My search for the perfect online calendar continues...
30 boxes
I don't like that it won't give me a mini-calendar badge to put in a web template, which would then show a month-at-a-glance. It will generate a month list, but ... it doesn't LOOK like a calendar.
It would work great for people who need to share a calendar and want to be able to see who's doing what/when. I can't get Sean to even make a schedule; the chances of him making one, writing the information down, and then actually keeping with it are ... Nil.
My search for the perfect online calendar continues...
---------------------------------------------


1 Comments:
good luck with that lol
Post a Comment
<< Home