Karen's Place
About Me


Name::K.A.S.
From::

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

The view from Buckets
Looking at the squishy thing.
Almost Easter
Fan Faire Atlanta pictures
Summer registration
National Tartan Day! and Conversatons about God
30 boxes
Monday morning notes, delayed til Monday afternoon
FCRW Conference
The Peter Potty : Training Urinal

Archives

October 2004
December 2004
February 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

Links

  • Bush-League
  • Musings
  • The OTHER Karen S
  • The Daily Mumps
  • Desire Authors
  • Shakespeare's Sister
  • Blogging Baby
  • Waiter Rant
  • Opinionistas
  • LKH
  • Crabby Cows

  • My Very Long Blogroll
  • . : Divas : .

    Technorati

    Enter:


    Sunday, April 16, 2006

    Easter Happiness


    Happy Easter to you!


















    I had my easter goodie waiting for me when I woke up this morning. An email, from the Stroke of Midnight contest, notifying me that I am a finalist in the paranormal / FSFF (that's futuristic/sci-fi/fantasy ) division. Yay!! Winners to be announced in Atlanta this July.

    This is the werewolf story that I had let gather dust since entering it. Lucky they only need a hard copy of the entry itself, not the entire ms, by Monday!

    Hope your Easter contains lots of love, laughter, and at least one moment to remember with happiness the rest of your life.

    ---------------------------------------------

    11 Comments:

    Blogger Unknown said...

    Congratulations!!

    16/4/06 7:43 AM  
    Blogger Deborah said...

    Yay!!!!

    16/4/06 8:45 AM  
    Blogger Two Voices Publishing said...

    Happy Easter! What a great gift for the Easter Bunny to leave in your in-box!

    16/4/06 10:27 AM  
    Blogger Elisa said...

    Congrats! Such awesome news. :)

    16/4/06 4:52 PM  
    Blogger Daisy Dexter Dobbs said...

    What sensational news, Karen! Congratulations! I’ll be keeping my fingers crossed for you--all the way until July! :-D

    Sounds like you had an especially happy Easter. Ours was lovely, too. We did brunch this year at a local bistro and had a great time eating, talking, eating, laughing and eating together. And eating…oh wait, I already said that didn’t I? ;-)

    16/4/06 7:31 PM  
    Blogger Angela's Designs said...

    This is great news!

    16/4/06 10:45 PM  
    Blogger Night Diva Maria said...

    Love the Easter comic!! Too cute!!
    Happy Easter!! Hope you have a great one! :-) Best of luck in Atlanta!! Hope you win!!

    17/4/06 2:23 AM  
    Blogger Loribelle Hunt said...

    What a great holiday surprise! Congrats!

    17/4/06 12:48 PM  
    Blogger Eva Gale said...

    Woohoo!!! Happy Easter for you!

    Bri

    17/4/06 3:31 PM  
    Blogger Kristen Painter said...

    Congrats on that final and I love that cartoon!

    17/4/06 9:03 PM  
    Blogger Thaddeus said...

    You're starting to worry me. The whole bite out of the bunny's head thing gives me the creeps, but I know I love you just for your sense of humor, dah-ling!

    17/4/06 11:22 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home