Summer registration
Went to register Samantha for the summer session at preschool today. Had the shocking news that they only have space on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Rah-roh.
So there will likely be much more mommy time this summer than I had originally planned on. Since every sentance out of her mouth these days starts with the two words "Mommy, why..." this could be a painful period of adjustment for the two of us. For me, while I learn to take a deep breath before explaining why we have to drive on the roads instead of on the sidewalks. Again. For her, to understand that mommy loves you even if she sometimes doesn't want to answer 1,512 questions before breakfast.
So there will likely be much more mommy time this summer than I had originally planned on. Since every sentance out of her mouth these days starts with the two words "Mommy, why..." this could be a painful period of adjustment for the two of us. For me, while I learn to take a deep breath before explaining why we have to drive on the roads instead of on the sidewalks. Again. For her, to understand that mommy loves you even if she sometimes doesn't want to answer 1,512 questions before breakfast.
---------------------------------------------


1 Comments:
ROFL...I remember those days. Sounds like it's going to be an interesting summer.
Post a Comment
<< Home