Tagged I am
Elisa is spreading the love (hey, not that kind of love!) with the tags today. So, here we go... 6 things about me.
1 - I love chocolate. The taste, the smell, the feel of it sliding down my throat. I didn't like chocolate all that much until about 6 months through my first pregnancy, and then wham! those hormones kicked in and they never really stopped. Hormones 1, Karen 0.
2 - I like rain. I also like snow, and clouds, and thunderstorms, and even the occasional severe weather warning gets me all excited. Not quite as much as chocolate though. Sunny days get old after about 30 minutes, but give me some good meteorological disturbance and I'm a happy camper. (Not literally; if I ever camp I do want sunny weather. So that was a terrible metaphor.)
3 - I don't like judgemental people. Which is rather judgemental of me.
4 - I had to get a brake job today, and it cost more than the new lawn mower and the hot tub repairs combined. So the new lawn mower and the hot tub repairs are being put off til May.
5 - I'll read anything from cereal boxes to war and peace. But if you come to my house and see a book in the bathroom, and a week later that same book is in the bathroom, it's probably not a book I'm liking very much. It's a desperation book. "Hey, there is absolutely nothing else to read - I'll carry this in here with me, but not bother to carry it out with me when I leave." If you come to my house and find YOUR book in my bathroom, don't pout to much - I do eventually finish the books in there. It just takes a while.
6 - I'm not so big on talking about me, so #5 was probably in the category of TMI (To Much Information). Aren't you glad I'm done?
So I'mtorturing tagging Deborah, Annalee, Laine, Shawn, Zinnia, Lauren, and Carla. Last 6 posters here. (See, you DO get noticed when you comment!)
1 - I love chocolate. The taste, the smell, the feel of it sliding down my throat. I didn't like chocolate all that much until about 6 months through my first pregnancy, and then wham! those hormones kicked in and they never really stopped. Hormones 1, Karen 0.
2 - I like rain. I also like snow, and clouds, and thunderstorms, and even the occasional severe weather warning gets me all excited. Not quite as much as chocolate though. Sunny days get old after about 30 minutes, but give me some good meteorological disturbance and I'm a happy camper. (Not literally; if I ever camp I do want sunny weather. So that was a terrible metaphor.)
3 - I don't like judgemental people. Which is rather judgemental of me.
4 - I had to get a brake job today, and it cost more than the new lawn mower and the hot tub repairs combined. So the new lawn mower and the hot tub repairs are being put off til May.
5 - I'll read anything from cereal boxes to war and peace. But if you come to my house and see a book in the bathroom, and a week later that same book is in the bathroom, it's probably not a book I'm liking very much. It's a desperation book. "Hey, there is absolutely nothing else to read - I'll carry this in here with me, but not bother to carry it out with me when I leave." If you come to my house and find YOUR book in my bathroom, don't pout to much - I do eventually finish the books in there. It just takes a while.
6 - I'm not so big on talking about me, so #5 was probably in the category of TMI (To Much Information). Aren't you glad I'm done?
So I'm
---------------------------------------------


2 Comments:
LOL, these tags are everywhere.
lol! I don't like tags. :( I never know what to say. :D
Post a Comment
<< Home