When Dell met Alienware

Yumm.
Link.
"Dell tips its hat toward its new acquisition, Alienware, as it releases its XPS M1710 Gaming Laptop. Available in Formula Red or Metallic Black, it's packed with an Intel Core Duo processor, NVIDIA GeForce Go 7900 GTX 512MB graphics, 4GB of RAM, SerialATA hard disk and a 17-inch 1600x1200 display.
Doesn't look too bad, either. Heck, it even has a backlit touchpad. Nice. Pricing starts at $2600, $3400 loaded.[Dell]"
Billy Crystal (Harry):There are two kinds of women: high maintenance and low maintenance.
Meg Ryan (Sally): Which one am I?
Billy Crystal (Harry): You're the worst kind. You're high maintenance but you think you're low maintenance.
Whenever I start to drool over something like this, I realize I'm high-maintenance wannabe. I don't expect to ever have that particular laptop sitting on my ... well, my lap. But damnnnn. It sure would be nice!
So how about you? Low maintenance, hight maintenance, or just a wannabe?
---------------------------------------------


2 Comments:
Sky High! I live the saying, "Champagne taste on a beer income."
I have this laptop (Sorry--don't want to rub it in.), so I guess I'm high-maintenance! I telecommute for my day job, so work paid for 2/3 and I paid for the remaining 1/3, since I use it for all sorts of purposes. Anyway, to quote Ferris Bueller, "It is so choice. I highly recommend it."
P.S. I'll send your book this week!
Post a Comment
<< Home