Karen's Place
About Me


Name::K.A.S.
From::

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Tagged I am
What does this picture say to you?
Friday's are for relaxing
Happy Wednesday
When Dell met Alienware
Easter Happiness
The view from Buckets
Looking at the squishy thing.
Almost Easter
Fan Faire Atlanta pictures

Archives

October 2004
December 2004
February 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

Links

  • Bush-League
  • Musings
  • The OTHER Karen S
  • The Daily Mumps
  • Desire Authors
  • Shakespeare's Sister
  • Blogging Baby
  • Waiter Rant
  • Opinionistas
  • LKH
  • Crabby Cows

  • My Very Long Blogroll
  • . : Divas : .

    Technorati

    Enter:


    Friday, April 28, 2006

    Weekend to-do

    Things to try to squeeze into the next 3 days (including today)
    1 - write the last 4 scenes for Secrets of Desire. That should get me at 25,000 words (I've been hovering at 18,000 for the last week as I chop and add - err, edit - the original). I want it done by May 1 so I can work on something for the Dorchester American Title III contest. Deadline is June 1 - not sure I'll have it done by then, but I'm going to try.

    2 - Yard work, and more yard work. 'nuff said

    3 - Chat online tonight at Romance Divas, with Beth Orsoff. If you've ever wondered about books to movie rights, pop in and see what she can teach you.

    4 - Sleep. Samantha has skipped nap, swam herself to a 6:30 exhaustion passout, then been up at 4am the last 3 mornings. I can't keep up with her much longer....

    Calgon! Take me away!

    ---------------------------------------------

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Silma said...

    Yikes, chica! You're trying to squeeze too much in two days. Well actually 2 1/2 days. Good luck! Just don't overstress yourself trying to achieve your goals.

    28/4/06 1:32 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home