Monday goals
Goals for the week -
Clean the office. I've been writing in the library all weekend, and a three year old with markers, stickers, and scissors had an art-catastrophe on and around my desk. Yikes.
Finish Warrior's Mate. I was near 9,000 words (and they are mostly edited words - I can't write very well, but I'm learning to edit with the munchkin on my lap) when I shut down to go to bed last night. 2-3,000 more.
Finish spreadsheet for Krissy's Story; I want to finish the first draft by RWA in July. And it may be a Golden Heart submission.
***
Slept in this morning. Had a wacky schedule all weekend, with getting up at 4:30, naps, then up late because of the naps. Got quite a bit done, but woke up this morning asking myself "Is it really Monday already?"
Sean starts his new "schedule" this week. Mostly it's being down at Inside Golf by 10am every day, and staying until 7ish (one or two days he'll head out at 3). It works out great for him - with the laptop, he can take care of all his other work for the golf tournaments and football team. Just means we won't see much of him during the week - Monday he'll go straight from Inside Golf to the radio show, Tuesday and Thursday straight to trivia shows. Wednesday is the one day he'll be out early and come home - guess they'll be my favorite day of the week for a while!
Samantha starts her new "schedule" this week too. Tuesdays and Thursdays at a summer program in the mornings. Her cousin goes to this school, and they'll be in the same class, so she's been counting down the days since March.
Have you slid into your summer schedule yet?
Clean the office. I've been writing in the library all weekend, and a three year old with markers, stickers, and scissors had an art-catastrophe on and around my desk. Yikes.
Finish Warrior's Mate. I was near 9,000 words (and they are mostly edited words - I can't write very well, but I'm learning to edit with the munchkin on my lap) when I shut down to go to bed last night. 2-3,000 more.
Finish spreadsheet for Krissy's Story; I want to finish the first draft by RWA in July. And it may be a Golden Heart submission.
***
Slept in this morning. Had a wacky schedule all weekend, with getting up at 4:30, naps, then up late because of the naps. Got quite a bit done, but woke up this morning asking myself "Is it really Monday already?"
Sean starts his new "schedule" this week. Mostly it's being down at Inside Golf by 10am every day, and staying until 7ish (one or two days he'll head out at 3). It works out great for him - with the laptop, he can take care of all his other work for the golf tournaments and football team. Just means we won't see much of him during the week - Monday he'll go straight from Inside Golf to the radio show, Tuesday and Thursday straight to trivia shows. Wednesday is the one day he'll be out early and come home - guess they'll be my favorite day of the week for a while!
Samantha starts her new "schedule" this week too. Tuesdays and Thursdays at a summer program in the mornings. Her cousin goes to this school, and they'll be in the same class, so she's been counting down the days since March.
Have you slid into your summer schedule yet?
---------------------------------------------


1 Comments:
Schedule? You mean I'm supposed to have a summer schedule? Well, hell. That explains quite a bit.
Note to self: Figure out a summer schedule
Post a Comment
<< Home