Critique me!
I was taking an early lunch break, and reading through my Bloglines to catch up on messages. And what did I see over at The Knight Agency blog?
Now, the answer you have all been waiting for...
*Drum Roll Please*
The winner of the free critique...
Karen of Neptune Beach FL
*applause*
Congratulations! Thanks again to everyone for their participation!
I'm just a whee bit excited!
Going to polish the first chapter of Warrior's Mate tomorrow and have it ready to send next week!
Friday, May 19, 2006
Winner of the Critique
Thank you to everyone who posted their questions and thoughts on a TKA message board! These responses are really going to help us push forward successfully with our many ideas.Now, the answer you have all been waiting for...
*Drum Roll Please*
The winner of the free critique...
Karen of Neptune Beach FL*applause*
Congratulations! Thanks again to everyone for their participation!
I'm just a whee bit excited!
Going to polish the first chapter of Warrior's Mate tomorrow and have it ready to send next week!
---------------------------------------------


2 Comments:
Congrats! Let me know if you need any info from our end at TKA. :)
WOO HOO! Congrats!
Post a Comment
<< Home