One more thing crossed off the list.
Last night I had a dream that I showed up early at the Literacy signing, volunteered to run security on Nora Roberts signing table, and then she never showed up. Neither did anyone else - there were only about 25 authors, about 100 “fans”, and no books. Just a bunch of computers that the authors and fans used to chat to each other with - while in the same room. So I can cross “have a wierd dream about Atlanta” off my list - that’s taken care of! At least it woke me up early so I could be at the car dealership by 7 to get my oil changed and tires checked ![]()
Went to start packing my bags, and found a stain on one of my pairs of pants. Oh no, a wardrobe malfunction! Packing is now on hold until more laundry can be done, and the stain hopefully removed.
Off to the stain wars, wielding hot water and the power of Shout!
(Pictures from the Bobcats didn't happen - my camera battery was DOA. /headslap. Was a great game though, and the Bobcats won 29-7 after holding the Savanah Warriors scoreless for 58 minutes.)
In two weeks, you can look for not only pictures, but behind-the-scenes reports, as I will be taking over gameday operations. Please, try to contain your exctiement, I can hardly hold myself back as it is.)
---------------------------------------------


2 Comments:
What a dream...
Hehehe! Sounds like you were busy!
Post a Comment
<< Home