Friday Techie Facts
I stole this from Dakota, who admits it came from someone else, via someone else, etc...
TECH-OLOGY
Number of contacts in your cell phone? 89
Number of contacts in your email address book? 274
What is the wallpaper on your computer? none - I keep it blank
What is your screensaver on your computer? the monitor turns off after an hour idling to save power
Are there naked pictures saved on your computer? No! I hide incriminating things where the kids won't find them. My computer would be the first place they'd look.
How many landline phones do you have in your home? 3 different lines, 5 phones (4 of them 2 line phones), and a fax machine
How many televisions are in your home? 6 that work
What kitchen appliance do you use the least? The dishwasher - it's been broken for 2 years.
Number of computers - 3 desktops and 3 laptops that work
Number of email accounts - err. 9 active, but they all funnel into my gmail account now.
Number of game systems - 5 systems (PS1, PS2, XBox, XBox 360, Nintendo 64); 4 handhelds (Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gamboy Advance, Gameboy DS) *most of this is my son's
What is the format of the radio station you listen to most? NPR
Favorite gadget - my Sidekick cell phone. Since I activated the email and web browsing features, I am in love with this thing. I spend less time checking email, since I can see at a glance that no one wants to talk to me about anything but penis enlargement and refinancing my mortgage.
How about you?
TECH-OLOGY
Number of contacts in your cell phone? 89
Number of contacts in your email address book? 274
What is the wallpaper on your computer? none - I keep it blank
What is your screensaver on your computer? the monitor turns off after an hour idling to save power
Are there naked pictures saved on your computer? No! I hide incriminating things where the kids won't find them. My computer would be the first place they'd look.
How many landline phones do you have in your home? 3 different lines, 5 phones (4 of them 2 line phones), and a fax machine
How many televisions are in your home? 6 that work
What kitchen appliance do you use the least? The dishwasher - it's been broken for 2 years.
Number of computers - 3 desktops and 3 laptops that work
Number of email accounts - err. 9 active, but they all funnel into my gmail account now.
Number of game systems - 5 systems (PS1, PS2, XBox, XBox 360, Nintendo 64); 4 handhelds (Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gamboy Advance, Gameboy DS) *most of this is my son's
What is the format of the radio station you listen to most? NPR
Favorite gadget - my Sidekick cell phone. Since I activated the email and web browsing features, I am in love with this thing. I spend less time checking email, since I can see at a glance that no one wants to talk to me about anything but penis enlargement and refinancing my mortgage.
How about you?
Labels: geekery
---------------------------------------------


1 Comments:
Hehehe! Good thing I don't have to do this. I'd barely hit the mark. I've got only 2 TV, 1 computer, 1 cellphone, and no telephone.
Post a Comment
<< Home