Not enough coffee in the world
Samantha decided she wanted to play last night. Really, it was this morning. About 2:30. And so she did, tucked up nice in her dark room, until about 5:30.
Baby monitors are a wonderful torture device. I *can't* turn it off - what if she needed me? But that means I laid there for 3 hours going back and forth between "why can't she go to sleep" and "isn't it sweet how she'll lay in bed singing songs to her bears for 3 hours?"
She finally dozed off a few minutes before 5:30. The alarm went off at 5:41. Another week has begun.
Baby monitors are a wonderful torture device. I *can't* turn it off - what if she needed me? But that means I laid there for 3 hours going back and forth between "why can't she go to sleep" and "isn't it sweet how she'll lay in bed singing songs to her bears for 3 hours?"
She finally dozed off a few minutes before 5:30. The alarm went off at 5:41. Another week has begun.
---------------------------------------------


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home