More reading
Finished Bait last night. The book picked up a bit around page 160, but never really wowed me. Into the bin it goes.
Went to the library today and found

Eleven On Top on the shelf. Yay! Finally, a book to sink my teeth into. Gulped it down in a three hour read. Love JE. I can't even imagine writing as funny as she does - literally had me howling out loud with laughter. Guess it was a good thing Sean was out tonight, he does give me the oddest books when I laugh at books. Maybe his biographies and war accounts aren't quite so entertaining.
Went to the library today and found
Eleven On Top on the shelf. Yay! Finally, a book to sink my teeth into. Gulped it down in a three hour read. Love JE. I can't even imagine writing as funny as she does - literally had me howling out loud with laughter. Guess it was a good thing Sean was out tonight, he does give me the oddest books when I laugh at books. Maybe his biographies and war accounts aren't quite so entertaining.
---------------------------------------------


1 Comments:
Now these books I own... well, up to about 9 anyway. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home