What I should be doing today
What I should be doing, and what I am doing...
Saturday. /yawn.
Samantha has a birthday party at CiCi's pizza today - twins in her preschool. For 2 weeks I've been hearing "Today we go to the birthday party?" I say no... x more days. "Oh. Today it gets dark and we go to Halloween?" I say no... y more days. A look of bewilderment crosses her face.
Five minutes later, "Today we go to the birthday party?" I say no... x more days. "Oh. Today it gets dark and we go to Halloween?" I say no... y more days.
At least after today, we'll just get the Halloween question, not the birthday party question.
Yesterday she decided she is going to be a princess. So we went shopping.
You have to wait til Halloween for the full beauty that is Princess Samantha, but here are her shoes :

and her crown and wand (yes, the well accessorized princess now carries a wand, who'd of thunk).

If the actual dress survives til Halloween it will be a small miracle. She spent most of yesterday wearing it, although I did get it off her while she ate.
So I should also be cleaning the house, doing some laundry, yard work, clean the pool, and about a million other things today, but I think I'm going to go to the Friends of the Library book sale and see if I find any good reads after the party. And then, hopefully read the good reads. The laundry will still be there tomorrow.
Reading now :

Serenity, the Official Visual Companion
Complete script, interviews with Joss the Master, cast, crew, the making-of, memo's pre-production. Joss is a master of dialogue. He's my hero!
Saturday. /yawn.
Samantha has a birthday party at CiCi's pizza today - twins in her preschool. For 2 weeks I've been hearing "Today we go to the birthday party?" I say no... x more days. "Oh. Today it gets dark and we go to Halloween?" I say no... y more days. A look of bewilderment crosses her face.
Five minutes later, "Today we go to the birthday party?" I say no... x more days. "Oh. Today it gets dark and we go to Halloween?" I say no... y more days.
At least after today, we'll just get the Halloween question, not the birthday party question.
Yesterday she decided she is going to be a princess. So we went shopping.
You have to wait til Halloween for the full beauty that is Princess Samantha, but here are her shoes :

and her crown and wand (yes, the well accessorized princess now carries a wand, who'd of thunk).

If the actual dress survives til Halloween it will be a small miracle. She spent most of yesterday wearing it, although I did get it off her while she ate.
So I should also be cleaning the house, doing some laundry, yard work, clean the pool, and about a million other things today, but I think I'm going to go to the Friends of the Library book sale and see if I find any good reads after the party. And then, hopefully read the good reads. The laundry will still be there tomorrow.
Reading now :

Serenity, the Official Visual Companion
Complete script, interviews with Joss the Master, cast, crew, the making-of, memo's pre-production. Joss is a master of dialogue. He's my hero!
---------------------------------------------


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home