Mondays.
It's beautiful out, and I've got my window over my desk open. Beautiful sunshine, nice breeze for now (although it's supposed to get up to about 80 here at the beach today), and I've got to work. Much work.
Some days it's better to have it rain when I have this much to do. At least then, there's not really anything better to be doing.
Self-pity mode off... time to buckle down and get thru this work I let pile up on my desk.
It's beautiful out, and I've got my window over my desk open. Beautiful sunshine, nice breeze for now (although it's supposed to get up to about 80 here at the beach today), and I've got to work. Much work.
Some days it's better to have it rain when I have this much to do. At least then, there's not really anything better to be doing.
Self-pity mode off... time to buckle down and get thru this work I let pile up on my desk.
---------------------------------------------


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home