Karen's Place
About Me


Name::K.A.S.
From::

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

All I want for Christmas
Brain Vacation
Nano'd out
Pure Nerd
I survived the 6th grade science fair
Empty houses
Happy Thanksgiving Day
Really having a great visit with David and his fam...
Having a great time with David, Becca and Ace. Ta...
I love my family!

Archives

October 2004
December 2004
February 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

Links

  • Bush-League
  • Musings
  • The OTHER Karen S
  • The Daily Mumps
  • Desire Authors
  • Shakespeare's Sister
  • Blogging Baby
  • Waiter Rant
  • Opinionistas
  • LKH
  • Crabby Cows

  • My Very Long Blogroll
  • . : Divas : .

    Technorati

    Enter:


    Monday, December 05, 2005

    10 things I've done in the last 24 hours

    1 - bugged my sister until she posted pictures of her Christmas tree on Flickr. Not that I've done the same.

    2 - sent 17 emails. About average for a Monday.

    3 - Entered 120 golf scorecards, hole by hole with statistics. Last time this year!

    4 - Got my husband to agree that a golf tournament in the islands for New Years Eve 2006/07 could be a really great idea. As long as I do all the research. More to come on this.

    5 - Cleaned 3 toilets. Hey, it's not glamorous, but someone's gotta do it.

    6 - Watched a whole NFL game start to finish. First time all year. Hard to believe I used to spend whole Sunday's in a sports bar, watching 12 or so whole NFL games start to finish. Ah, motherhood.

    7 - Started my birthday celebrations with a lunch at Sticky Fingers. The actual birthday is still 6 days away, but they send me a coupon via email every year for a free half slab of ribs. They weren't bad, for free.

    8 - Remembered to pay Samantha's December tuition, only 4 days late. First time I've been late though - no real excuse, it just totally snuck up on me. Oops.

    9 - Noticed I'm dangerously low on milk, toilet paper, and shampoo. Decided that the best solution is just to warn the family not to use any of it up, because I'm not shopping until tomorrow.

    10 - Recieved a mystery "You're a winner" package from UPS. Prize was


    Yay?

    Well, the 11 year old in the house was very excited.

    ---------------------------------------------

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Angela's Designs said...

    I don't even know if I've done 10 things! I'd have to think about it. ;)

    7/12/05 12:13 AM  
    Blogger Angela's Designs said...

    King Kong! I found out on a blog today about the lottery in NY. The first movie/lottery tie-in. Me thinks they really want people to go see that movie.

    7/12/05 12:14 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home