7 things
Seven things to do before I die :
(OK, this one has had me stuck for 2 days so I am goign to skip it. That whole "before I die" part worries me. Once a list like this has been completed, haven't you pretty much admitted you're done with life? Skipping it.)
Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1 Sing. My children ask me to stop. Strangers give me dirty looks. I don't do it.
2 Dance. Not only can't I carry a tune, I can't move to a rhythm either.
3 Write legibly. My penmanship is horrid.
4 Remember to send cards for birthdays and anniversaries. Oh I remember them. I even buy the cards. They pile up in big feel-good piles on my desk, on my kitchen counter, and eventually overflow from filing cabinet drawers. If you ever need a card, come see me. I will have one for any occasion.
5 Wash my car. It's just not even on my radar. Occasionally I'll look at it and think wow, that looks really dirty, I sure should wash it soon. Doesn't happen.
6 Let my kids win an argument. Because they are my kids. They don't get to win until they are at least 15.
7 Hold a grudge. My grudge holding limit is about 3 days. Shorter if you admit you were wrong.
Seven Things that Attract Me to My Spouse :
1 His mind. The man is smart, and he thinks quite a bit like I do.
2 His heart. It is big enough to love me, no matter how bad I mess something up.
3 His courage. He will try anything if he thinks it is worth doing, even when most people think it is doomed to fail.
4 His openness. If he thinks it, he’s going to tell you even if what he is thinking is you’re an idiot.
5 His sense of humor. He can laugh at almost anything. And often does.
6 He loves me. Nuff said
7 (comment removed by censors)
Seven Things I Say (or write!) Most Often
1 Not so much
2 Seriously.
3 Seriously?
4 As if
5 Its ok
6 Excuse me? (What I really mean is “Excuse YOU”
7 Whatever.
Seven Books (or series) I Love
1 In Death by Nora Roberts
2 Anita Blake by LKH
3 Merry Gentry byLKH
4 The Great Book of Amber complete chronicles Robert Zelazny
5 Lazuras Long books just about any book really by Heinlein
6 The Princess Bride William Goldman
7 Stephanie Plum series, by Janet Evanovich
Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again
1 The Princess Bride
2 White Christmas
3 The Sound of Music
4 Fiddler on the Roof
5 Serenity
6 Star Wars 3-6
7 Office Space
So tag. You’re it.
(OK, this one has had me stuck for 2 days so I am goign to skip it. That whole "before I die" part worries me. Once a list like this has been completed, haven't you pretty much admitted you're done with life? Skipping it.)
Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1 Sing. My children ask me to stop. Strangers give me dirty looks. I don't do it.
2 Dance. Not only can't I carry a tune, I can't move to a rhythm either.
3 Write legibly. My penmanship is horrid.
4 Remember to send cards for birthdays and anniversaries. Oh I remember them. I even buy the cards. They pile up in big feel-good piles on my desk, on my kitchen counter, and eventually overflow from filing cabinet drawers. If you ever need a card, come see me. I will have one for any occasion.
5 Wash my car. It's just not even on my radar. Occasionally I'll look at it and think wow, that looks really dirty, I sure should wash it soon. Doesn't happen.
6 Let my kids win an argument. Because they are my kids. They don't get to win until they are at least 15.
7 Hold a grudge. My grudge holding limit is about 3 days. Shorter if you admit you were wrong.
Seven Things that Attract Me to My Spouse :
1 His mind. The man is smart, and he thinks quite a bit like I do.
2 His heart. It is big enough to love me, no matter how bad I mess something up.
3 His courage. He will try anything if he thinks it is worth doing, even when most people think it is doomed to fail.
4 His openness. If he thinks it, he’s going to tell you even if what he is thinking is you’re an idiot.
5 His sense of humor. He can laugh at almost anything. And often does.
6 He loves me. Nuff said
7 (comment removed by censors)
Seven Things I Say (or write!) Most Often
1 Not so much
2 Seriously.
3 Seriously?
4 As if
5 Its ok
6 Excuse me? (What I really mean is “Excuse YOU”
7 Whatever.
Seven Books (or series) I Love
1 In Death by Nora Roberts
2 Anita Blake by LKH
3 Merry Gentry byLKH
4 The Great Book of Amber complete chronicles Robert Zelazny
5 Lazuras Long books just about any book really by Heinlein
6 The Princess Bride William Goldman
7 Stephanie Plum series, by Janet Evanovich
Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again
1 The Princess Bride
2 White Christmas
3 The Sound of Music
4 Fiddler on the Roof
5 Serenity
6 Star Wars 3-6
7 Office Space
So tag. You’re it.
---------------------------------------------


2 Comments:
Who's you? Anyone that reads your blog?
That's just evil!! :)
Boy it has been a long time since I watched Fiddler on the Roof. I bought it recently, but never watched it. I should! That's a good show.
Post a Comment
<< Home