Sweeps wins in 2005
I enter sweeps sporatically - and really didn't do a lot the last 2 months of the year, as I got busy with the holidays. But I did have a few wins in 2005 :
Grand Prize trip to Cancun (still waiting to hear from the resort since the hurricanes)
Trip to Madrid (I passed on this one - it was a short notice win, and I had an odd feeling about the company too.)
D-Link’s Monthly Ultimate Prize Give Away - D-Link Wireless Media Player with DVD & Card Reader, and D-Link Xtreme G DI-624 Wireless Router. Sold the Media Player on Ebay and bought a new TV for the family room, which we've enjoyed greatly.
DVD - RING OF FIRE: THE EMILE GRIFFITH STORY - this still hasn't come after 3 months, and my last email the the marketing director wasn't replied to.
Coors Brewing Company - $25 grocery card, which ended up being a $25 Walmart card - even better!
Universal Orlando Resort - King Kong Hands whee ~
Teen Vogue / Random House - bracelet
A nice mixed bag of wins!
Grand Prize trip to Cancun (still waiting to hear from the resort since the hurricanes)
Trip to Madrid (I passed on this one - it was a short notice win, and I had an odd feeling about the company too.)
D-Link’s Monthly Ultimate Prize Give Away - D-Link Wireless Media Player with DVD & Card Reader, and D-Link Xtreme G DI-624 Wireless Router. Sold the Media Player on Ebay and bought a new TV for the family room, which we've enjoyed greatly.
DVD - RING OF FIRE: THE EMILE GRIFFITH STORY - this still hasn't come after 3 months, and my last email the the marketing director wasn't replied to.
Coors Brewing Company - $25 grocery card, which ended up being a $25 Walmart card - even better!
Universal Orlando Resort - King Kong Hands whee ~
Teen Vogue / Random House - bracelet
A nice mixed bag of wins!
---------------------------------------------


1 Comments:
That's my girl!! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home