Performancing for Firefox - All the cool kids are doing it
My sis sent me a link this morning about Performancing for Firefox. I needed a break from work, so I upgraded Firefox, installed the extension (5 minutes took care of both) and now I'm PFF enabled. I'm sure you share my excitement.
Performancing For Firefox if you want more info. Yay.
My lack of excitement is brought on by having spent 3 hours working and another hour cleaning out my desk/shelves/filing cabinets this morning. I'm sure I'll be bubbling with appropriate enthusiasm as soon as I recover.
Performancing For Firefox if you want more info. Yay.
My lack of excitement is brought on by having spent 3 hours working and another hour cleaning out my desk/shelves/filing cabinets this morning. I'm sure I'll be bubbling with appropriate enthusiasm as soon as I recover.
---------------------------------------------


1 Comments:
well...I upgraded. And it's definitely slower on my laptop. Haven't upgraded my PC yet. But I still love Firefox.
Maybe this weekend I'll get time to try out Performancing.
Post a Comment
<< Home