Bloglines randomness
Cool trick of Bloglines and Flickr is that you can subscribe to someone's Flickr photo feed, and know when they have new pics to see.
Except sometimes something goes goofy with it. Today, I'm seeing pictures of total strangers in my sister's rss feed.








A few of them are pretty neat pictures, the kind of slice-of-life that I love about Flickr. Looking at a picture, and trying to decide what made it so special to someone that they shared it with the world - or saved it for themselves.
Cute dogs are always fun too ;)
Except sometimes something goes goofy with it. Today, I'm seeing pictures of total strangers in my sister's rss feed.








A few of them are pretty neat pictures, the kind of slice-of-life that I love about Flickr. Looking at a picture, and trying to decide what made it so special to someone that they shared it with the world - or saved it for themselves.
Cute dogs are always fun too ;)
---------------------------------------------


2 Comments:
LOL - I subscribe to my feed and yours - and the same pictures showed up in both feeds. I wonder if the same 10 pictures showed up under all the feeds today?
Cool umbrella pic. I find bloglines helpful, when I use it. Didn't get to all the blogs I'm suscribed to this week though.
Post a Comment
<< Home