Karen's Place
About Me


Name::K.A.S.
From::

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

I've got a case of the Thursdays
Did I loose?
Yay!  I've been waiting for this one.   And if I d...
I just visited Dublin.
Chat tonight with Ellora's Cave authors!
Five Guilty Pleasures
TBR
A week full of ... what?
My first finalist! And Happy Valentines Day to you!
Sony Librie eBook Reader

Archives

October 2004
December 2004
February 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

Links

  • Bush-League
  • Musings
  • The OTHER Karen S
  • The Daily Mumps
  • Desire Authors
  • Shakespeare's Sister
  • Blogging Baby
  • Waiter Rant
  • Opinionistas
  • LKH
  • Crabby Cows

  • My Very Long Blogroll
  • . : Divas : .

    Technorati

    Enter:


    Thursday, March 02, 2006

    Nokia 770 internet tablet


    http://www.linuxdevices.com/files/misc/nokia_770_internet_tablet.jpg

    Wow.
    This is the Nokia 7701 Internet Tablet. It runs on Linux software.
    From the Nokia website :
    Applications
    Web Browser, Email Client, Internet Radio, News Reader, Media players, Image viewer, File Manager, Search, Calculator, World Clock, PDF-viewer, Notes, Sketch, Games

    $359 gets you :
    Nokia 770 Internet Tablet
    2 stylus pens
    Pouch
    Battery (BP-5L)
    Travel Charger (AC-4)
    64 MB RS-MMC memory card
    Connectivity cable DKE-2 (USB)
    Desk stand DT-7
    User guide
    Quick start guide

    Is it Christmas yet?

    ---------------------------------------------

    6 Comments:

    Blogger Lynn said...

    Whoa. How cool is that?

    2/3/06 11:59 AM  
    Blogger Shawn said...

    Is that your purse? That is so cute. And so is the phone. :D

    3/3/06 3:55 AM  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    lol isn't that cute

    3/3/06 9:13 AM  
    Blogger Jodie said...

    OMG that is sexy! uuuh, can you say that about an electrical item??

    5/3/06 8:21 PM  
    Blogger Angela's Designs said...

    You know what I noticed recently... cameras are starting to go wireless. I haven't read the specs. But it would be nice if it was convienient. Last time I ran out of memory on my vacation rather than buy another $50 chip I stood in line at Wal-Mart and made a CD while on vacation. :)

    6/3/06 3:21 AM  
    Blogger Silma said...

    Ooooh! Nice gadget! I want one!!!

    6/3/06 3:31 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home