Booksales
mood:
dorky
I love booksales. The Friends of the Library sale is a special favorite, as the books are plentiful and cheap, and the money goes to a great cause - buying yet MORE books for the library.Today's finds were :
The Highlander's Touch - Karen Marie Moning
A Stroke of Midnight - Laurell K Hamilton (I've read it, but didn't own it - yet)
Strangers in the Night - Linda Howard
Midnight Rainbow - Linda Howard
After Glow - Jayne Castle (aka Jayne Ann Krentz)
Witchcraft - Jayne Ann Krentz
Serpent in Paradise - Stephanie James (aka Jayne Ann Krentz)
The Puppet Masters - Robert A. Heinlein
Daughter of the Blood - Annie Bishop
They're all authors I've read before, but I've only read 2 of these books before - so I'm very happy to have several days worth of books to keep me entertained!
---------------------------------------------


1 Comments:
Let me know how WITCHCRAFT is. I like JAK in all her incarnations.
Post a Comment
<< Home